Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weddings

Aww, I love weddings! I just cant wait until I get married. Okay, the reason for this post is that on Wednesday my school does "Thunder Idol" (istead of American Idol it is Thunder -our school theme-) and my really close friend Lexie sang Speak Now by Taylor Swift and she did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! But the song is mainly about a wedding and how Taylor--- (Just read the lyrics and you will understand) Anyway to my point... Today I drove past this place where people can hold receptions and weddings and stuff of that nature and I saw the bride walk out in her gorgeous wedding dress and it made me think of that song. Ugggh I can't wait until I get married... here are a few wedding dresses that I could see me wearing on my day!







    I love all these dresses! (By the way these are in no order) Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the second one, but the last one is gorgeous too! Those are my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love all of them! I want more of a bigger and poofier one tho! Hahaha I will search for one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani! Thanks (: you're one of my close friends too :) My fave's are the 4th one on the last one :) Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete