Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Celebrity Crushes

Yes, I am like every teenage girl out there... I do have lots of celebrity crushes! Here they are...
(FYI these pictures are in no order) Ohhh, and captions are at the bottom of the pictures!


 Aaron Johnson- Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging
 Garret Hedlund- Tron
 Jake Gyllenhaal-Prince of Persia
 Kendall Schmidt- the boy band Big Time Rush
Taylor Lautner- New Moon (and lots of others)

Okay, so my new favorite movies are Tron: Legacy and Prince of Persia... If you haven't seen them they are both MUST SEE movies! I love action movies with hot men in them! If this doesn't prove to you that I am a normal everyday teenage girl I don't know what can!

No comments:

Post a Comment