Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

school, studpid boys, and poloroid camera

School: I am so stressed out about school right now. I am debating on colleges, classes, what I wanna major in, if I want to do NCAA. UGGH! Who knew life would be this complicated. So here are my college choices...     (Captions are at the bottom of the pictures FYI)

 UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)

 BYU (Brigham Young University)

USU (Utah State University)

Stupid boys: Boys, boys, boys. Is it just me or is every generation getting worse and more immature? YES! I swear they are... I can't wait until I am out of high school and into college so I can hopefully meet some nice mature college boys. If only if only! Hahahaha there is very few mature boys at my school but sadly they are a year or two older than me!

Poloroid camera: one thing I have always wanted, and I still want! A poloroid camera, but the film is so expensive. I looked on ebay but sometimes I dont trust ebay. UGGH! If anyone can find a cheap poloroid camera and film TELL ME! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment