Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fashion

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I should have posted yesterday but I guess I just didn't, because I went out to a school basketball game. So here is my first post and I will post another one to make up for this week! Anyways here is my post for right now!-

FASHION!

I would say I am into this era fashion. I am not the most stylish person but HEY! I try. I am really thinking about doing a fashion post once a week, and maybe if it is a success I will try to do one every day I am not busy! So I am going to do a poll VOTE! Thanks!

If the votes turn out good I will basically post about what my fashion is and what is "in". Now that I think about it, that would be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment