Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Confessions of a Teenage Girl

I'm not quite sure how this is going to work but I say oh well. Here are some of my confessions, I dont really know why I am doing this but sometimes it feels good to let these things out...

Confession 1. I honestly have led myself to believe that no one listens, understands, or believes the things I say and do.

Confession 2. I think that no one will read this.

Confession 3. It's very hard for me to vent my feelings to people that I don't trust, even when they could be the only ones that would listen.

Confession 4. I fear very much.

Confession 5. I think every boy at my school is immature.

Confession 6. It's very difficult for me to say this one but... the only thing that makes me feel better is my blanket and I have no idea where it is.

Confession 7. I don't understand why people make the decisions they do.

Confession 8. If I could read a really good book every second of everyday I would.

Confession 9. I dream a lot. The thing is that I have been told by many people that dreaming big is a waste of time and that none of them can come true. How do you think everyone who is doing what they love in their life got to where they are now?

Confession 10. I never had the courage to tell the people in confession 9 whats in my heart. This is real life and I know that, but to be happy I need to make my self believe that I can be happy.

Confession 11. Crying and letting everything out helps me feel better.
Confession 12. Being told by someone right now that they truly love me would make the rest of my night be better.

Confession 13. I know my family loves me. I know it.

Confession 14. I swear, talking to my puppy is the best. Beacuse she listens and she isn't mean.

Confession 15. Right now has been the hardest time in my life so far.

Anyways, sorry for everyone to hear me vent but this is me and how I feel. The reason why I did this was so people could see this and know. What are your confessions? I wanna hear them... if you read this you should post your confessions... comment on this and tell me, and I would be happy to read yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment