Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Top 5 Movies and Why!

5- Confessions of a Shopaholic
I love this show becuase I love shopping! That is going to be me in the future!

 4- Knight and Day
I saw this when right when it came out and loved it! Hahaha I love Tom Cruise!
 3- Grown Ups
My older sister took me to this when it came out! We laughed and laughed! It is hilarious!
2- The Lovely Bones
I just loved this show! It was really really really good! I also love Mark Wahlberg!
1- 13 Going on 30
This is just an amazing show. I have always loved it and always will! Jennifer Garner is one of my very favorite actresses!

2 comments:

  1. #1 and #5 are my favorites!! I haven't seen the others, but we should watch them sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete