Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Europe

Europe!


How many people dream of going to Europe? Lots for sure! I really want to go! So there is this really cool opportunity for me and my best friend Kaylee to go! Our school is holding a trip to London, Paris, Florence & Rome for 10 days! There is also an optional 2 day island cruise! This would be such a great experience. Eeeep! I talked to my parents about it and they were for it but I have to earn most of the money. The whole trip costs $2,303 and with the cruise it would cost $385 more. But how great of an experience would this be? Amazing I know! I was just so happy when I found out! How awesome would it be to go to Europe spring break of 2012! I am so excited I just have to write the whole schedule of the trip just becuase!
Day 1- Fly overnight to England
Day 2- Arive in London, Take a walking tour of London:
-The Strand -Trafalgar Square -Leicester Square -Covent Garden
Day 3-London take a guided tour of London
-Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament -Piccadilly Circus -St. Paul's Cathedral -(And possibly Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace)
Day 4- London*Paris
-Travel on the Eurostar train to Paris
Day 5- Paris
-Place de la Concorde -Champs Elysees -Arc de Triomphe -EIFFEL TOWER!!!
Day 6- Paris*Night train
-Latin Quarter -Notre Dame Cathedral -Board a night train to Florence
Day 7- Florence
-Visit the Duomo -(optional) Pisa
Day 8- Assisi*Rome
-Visit the Basilica of St. Francis -Continue on to Rome
Day 9- Rome
-Visit the Sistine Chapel -St. Peter's Basilica -Visit the Colosseum -Guided and walking tour of Rome
Day 10- Depart for home
(2 day cruise)
Days 10&11- Pompeii*Sorrento*Capri
-Take a guided tour of pompeii -Take a guided tour of Capri -Take and island cruise!
I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment