Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Justin Bieber Movie

So, last friday I went to a movie called JUSTIN BIEBER: NEVER SAY NEVER! And it was so good! I took some pictures of it! I love Justin Bieber by the way! (captions are on the bottom of the pictures)

 Me and my sister with our freaking awesome glasses... I am on the right!
 Urrg, this made me so mad they spelled BIEBER wrong? The spelled it beiber.. its BIEBER.

We are sooo cool ;) hahahahaha I love my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment