Me: in words

I am very indecisive. I perfer using a calculator even on the really easy things. I can't control myself when I'm laughing. I'm plain. I'm simple. I couldn't go a night without my blanket. I really love my family (and I mean it). I love scratching on a chalkboard. And I love wearing lots of rings. I think walking on the beach in search of seashells is super fun.... and dancing is my passion. Blue heels. Red stilettos. anything vintage.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Way before I was born, and even before my older sister was born, my mother had a still-born. (A still-born is when your baby dies, but is still born.) I don't know if you have seen or read Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who .. That movie is one of my favorites and it also has one of my favorite quotes "A person is a person no matter how small" (my parents put that quote on my brothers grave). To me it's a very inspirational quote. I love it!
I really, really want to know my older brother. When I'm really sad I think (deeply) about how my life would change, where I would live, what friends I would have.. but the one thing I should think about is that things happen for a reason. None of us know that reason, but what ever happened was supposed to happen. I really am grateful for my life and what I have. It's super important that we all know that. Now I realize everything that I have been through needed to happen for me. All the trials that I go through just make me stronger and I'm very, very thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment